Council services to re-open as COVID-19 restrictions ease
Published on 27 July 2021
Gannawarra Shire Council is pleased to announce that following the easing of restrictions announced this morning by the State Government, the following services will resume operations from Wednesday 28th July.
• The Kerang Exercise Pool will re-open from 11am Wednesday, 28 July with the Warra Waders program to resume on Tuesday 3 August;
• The Kerang Customer Service Centre will re-open for face-to-face transactions from 8.30am;
• The Cohuna Customer Service Centre will re-open for face-to-face transactions from 10am;
• Gannawarra Library Service branches will return to pre-lockdown operating hours with density limits;
• The L2P Driver Mentor Program will recommence from Wednesday, 28 July;
• The Social Meals program is planned to resume Monday, 30 August in accordance with density limits for host venues; and
• The Gateway to Gannawarra Visitor Centre will re-open at 9am.
“Council thanks residents for their patience and resilience during the last few weeks,” Mr O’Reilly said.
“Please note that during this time residents are still required to wear a face mask when indoors and outdoors except within your own home, or if an exemption applies.”
“Most importantly, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please self-quarantine and get tested.”
For more information regarding Coronavirus and Council’s efforts, please visit
Residents who are concerned regarding Coronavirus are encouraged to phone the Coronavirus hotline on
1800 675 398 or visit www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus