Gannawarra Shire Council is a great place to work. With a diverse range of occupations, Council offers a rewarding and supportive environment in which to work and contribute to our community.
We foster a culture that is professional, harmonious, enjoyable, productive, safe and equitable for all. We do this through:
- Shared understanding about work objectives/expectations.
- Respectful behaviour.
- Flexible work practices that allow staff/volunteers to achieve a balance with their non-work/volunteer life.
- Recognition and celebration of achievements.
In addition to this we provide a range of workplace activities/opportunities such as:
- Training and professional development.
- Health and fitness information and support.
- Participation in charity fundraising events.
- Support for participation in volunteer emergency services or armed forces reserves.
- Participation in community celebrations, such as National Reconciliation Week events.
As an organisation we are committed to equity and will ensure that all workplace employment matters such as recruitment and selection, promotion, training and pay and conditions are free from any form of discrimination.
Please see below for a list of current vacancies. If you have any questions about the position please contact the relevant Council Officer as detailed in the advert.
Applications should include a covering letter, a statement addressing the selection criteria (found in the position description) and a current resume.
If you wish to submit an application via this website please note that you will receive an instant email confirmation thanking you for your application.
Should you not receive this email, your application has not gone through. Please retry.
If you still do not receive an instant email confirmation, please email your application to email@example.com.
Should you need any further assistance please contact Council on (03) 5450 9333.
Are you in year 10 or above and want to pursue a career in childcare, horticulture or local government?
If so, Gannawarra Shire Council’s work experience and school-based traineeship programs are a great first step into a career in either of these fields.
For more information and to apply for spending your work experience or completing a school-based traineeship with Council, please phone (03) 5450 9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org