Expression of Interest NOW OPEN
The Stronger Communities Programme aims to deliver social benefits in communities across Australia by funding small capital projects, which focus on making local economies stronger and boosting community organisations.
Please see attached below Stronger Communities Programme Round 7 Expression of Interest, Grant Opportunity Guidelines, Factsheet and Frequently Asked Questions.
The Stronger Communities Programme Round 7 is now receiving Expressions of Interest in the Electorate of Mallee for Local Communities organisations.
The objective of the program is to deliver social benefits for local communities. The intended outcomes of the program are to:
• Encourage and support participation in local projects
• Improve local community participation
• Contribute to vibrant and viable communities
A consultation committee from the local community, will support Anne Webster's office to identify & nominate prospect applicants and projects in the electorate for the official application round.
Important Dates & Process to remember
- 26 November 2021 (5pm) Expression Of Interest applications need to be submitted.
- 29 November – 3 December 2021 Consultation committee will meet for consideration all EOI applications & identify projects.
- 19 January 2022 Successful Organisations nominated, will be notified by the Department of Industry, Science Energy & Resources & will be required to register in the grants portal and complete an online application form
- 31 December 2022 Latest program completion date
If you have any questions regarding this Grant, please contact (03) 5021 5987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
EOI Form(PDF, 302KB)