Valuation Objections

If you believe your property is incorrectly valued you may submit an objection via the State Government's Rating Valuation Objections portal. To access this portal, please click here.

Alternatively, you may contact the Rates Coordinator on (03) 5450 9333 who can provide you with information on how to formally object to the valuation. 

Objections must be lodged within two months from the date of issue shown on the rate notice. Late objections cannot be considered.