Lodge a request to Council anywhere, anytime 

Published on 13 January 2020

Page 7 - Customer service.JPG

Residents can advise Gannawarra Shire Council of any problems or issues that require further investigation by Council at any time.

The Lodge a Request section of Council’s website – accessible by visiting www.gsc.vic.gov.au/request - enables residents to identify any matter that needs further investigating.

“Whether it is a pot hole, a damaged sign or service query, Council has a responsibility to enact upon all requests lodged,” Mayor Lorraine Learmonth said.

“Residents who utilise the Lodge a Request service can describe the issue in detail, upload images and state if they would like a Customer Service Officer to reply to the request.

“Please note that it is important that as much information as possible is given when using this service, as this will assist Council with their investigations. This includes providing the exact location of the request or problem, as well as a detailed description.”

The Lodge a Request service complements the other ways residents can contact Council:

  • By phoning (03) 5450 9333 during business hours;
  • Visiting Council’s Customer Service Centres at Cohuna (25-25 King Edward Street) and Kerang (Patchell Plaza, 47 Victoria Street) during business hours;
  • By visiting www.gsc.vic.gov.au and chatting live with a staff member during business hours; and
  • Emailing council@gannawarra.vic.gov.au at any time.

“Please note that issues that may cause harm or serious damage should be reported to Triple Zero (000) immediately,” Mayor Learmonth said.


Tagged as: