Requests must be in writing and accompanied by an application fee of $30.10 (cheque, cash or credit card) or evidence that the fee can be waived.
If you are requesting the fee to be waived, you must submit a copy of a current Health Care or Pension Concession card with your request.
You can authorise another person to make a request on your behalf by giving that person your written authorisation.
If a request does not comply with the requirements of the FOI Act, Council’s FOI Officer can provide advice and assist you to formulate a valid request.
If your request relates to the amendment of your own personal information held by us, you need to provide the following in writing:
- The document or official document containing the record of personal information that is claimed to require amendment; and
- The information that is claimed to be incomplete, incorrect, out of date or misleading; and
- Whether the information is claimed to be incomplete, incorrect, out of date or misleading; and
- Your reasons for so claiming; and
- The amendment requested by you.
No charges apply to requests for the correction or amendment of your own personal information.
To complete a FOI request, please click here.