COVID-19 - Help reduce the risks
Visitors to Gannawarra Library Service branches can help reduce the risks associated with COVID-19 in the following ways:
- Use hand sanitiser provided at entry
- Wear masks (dependent on Victorian Government regulations)
- Social distance as required
- Staying home if you feel unwell
- Return your items through our external or internal chutes
- Respecting density limits and social distancing
Would you like to keep up to date with the latest Gannawarra Library Service news?
To add your details to the Gannawarra Library Service Newsletter contact list, please click here.