Service changes due to COVID-19 restrictions
Gannawarra Library Service’s branches at Cohuna, Kerang, Leitchville and Quambatook will re-open to the public from 28 July.
Please help us reduce the risk of COVID-19 by:
- Scanning in via QR code or manual sign in
- Staying home if you feel unwell
- Return your items through our external or internal chutes
- Respecting density limits and social distancing
- Using hand sanitiser upon entering our buildings and/ or collecting items
Would you like to keep up to date with the latest Gannawarra Library Service news?
To add your details to the Gannawarra Library Service Newsletter contact list, please click here.