Work or Volunteer for Council
The Gannawarra Shire Council is an exciting and diverse employer promoting an organisational culture that is challenging, rewarding and values commitment and enthusiastic staff. We offer an excellent working environment and provide a diverse range of non-trade, trade, para professional, professional and managerial roles. The Council supports and promotes staff wellbeing, recognises achievements and fosters the development of staff through the following:
- Strategies and policies designed to enhance professional development.
- A family friendly working environment.
- Equal employment opportunity and a workplace free of harassment and bullying.
- Health promotion activities.
- Support for social activities.
- Support for charity fundraising events such as Red Nose Day, Jeans for Genes Day etc.
Applying for a position
Applicants must read, understand and address the selection criteria and/or position objectives, as documented in the position description.
Applicants must include a written covering letter with all resumes and include how they meet the selection criteria and/or position objectives.
If you require further information or assistance please contact:
Gannawarra Shire Council
PO Box 287
KERANG VIC 3579
Telephone: (03) 5450 9333
Fax: (03) 5450 3023