The Economic Development Unit can assist businesses through the range of processes associated with new business development and expansion. We are happy to discuss any new ideas in confidence and assist people through the development process. Please contact Council’s Economic Development unit on (03) 5450 9333 or email: email@example.com if you’d like to enquire about assistance in developing your business or idea.
Examples of assistance include:
- Provide competitively priced industrial land in Kerang and Cohuna
- Provide links to Regional Development Victoria business development programs and assistance
- Provide advice and ideas on business planning and marketing
- Assist retail premises with training program such as customer service training and financial management
- Provide assistance with the planning and approvals process
- Introduce developers and investors for projects such as residential development, retirement accommodation, motel and accommodation development
- Source developers for specific agricultural projects.
- Introduce businesses to industry professionals and industry networks
- Assist with referral authorities on infrastructure issues
- Encourage employment and training
- Encourage tourism development